Sept. 16, 2011: Moving fast now. Gabe and Scott jammed this week and got the sheetrock, loft, and some other little stuff done. Time for us to start mudding. We also did a test of using the old galvanized metal roofing from our garage on the ceiling. It looked cool, but stained. I washed each sheet today with a hose first on both sides. Then with sponges and a hard brush I used Bon Ami powder with pure vinegar, and bleach for the tough spots – all quickly rinsed off. It got rid of the mildew and rust from them sitting out covering our lumber. We’ll need a few more sheets of new metal roofing since we don’t have quiet enough to for the whole ceiling, but we’ll use those in the loft at the back.